- Select your desired assets.
- Click the selection bar action menu and choose Export attributes.
- Choose to download the attribute data, or create a share link.
- Customize which attributes to export. You can export all attributes, select system or user attribute sets, or add attributes individually. Included attributes may be edited via the drop-down menu, rearranged with the drag icon, or removed with the X button.
- Click Download to download your data file; Cancel to close the window.
The following attribute data can be exported:
- File: The name of the physical file, including extension.
- Name: The name of the asset record in NetX.
- AssetID: The unique identification number assigned to the asset when it's imported to the system.
- ModUser: The user account that last modified the asset.
- ModDate: The date of the most recent modification to the asset in NetX.
- CreationDate: The creation of the original file, usually embedded in the file's metadata by the creation device such as a camera.
- ImportDate: The date the asset was uploaded in NetX.
- Path: The folder path(s) that the asset resides in.
- Custom attribute data. Note: unlike system attributes, some assets may have no value for an exported attribute. These attributes will be present in the data export but without values.
|CSV/XLSX||By default, exported attribute data will download in .csv format. An administrator can adjust this property to download a .xlsx file instead.||Yes|