By default, users are presented with the following download options:
- Original asset - this is the raw source asset stored in NetX.
- Thumbnail - a smaller 150x150px JPG image of the asset. If a custom thumbnail has been uploaded for the asset, that will be downloaded instead. For videos, the chosen keyframe will download as a JPG image.
- Preview - a smaller 500x500px JPG image of the asset. For videos, this will result in a 500x500px JPG of the chosen keyframe image.
- Repurpose Derivatives (Presets) - creates derivative files based on repurpose presets.
- PDF Contact Sheet - creates a PDF containing asset previews with optional attribute data.
- Attribute info - exports a CSV of file information and attribute data.
The properties below can be used to further customize your download experience.
If this property is true, repurpose presets are presented in the asset options tab.
If this property is true, thumbnail and preview proxies are displayed when choosing your download options.
If this property is true, then a Views section will be available while choosing your download options.
Use this property to exclude specific views from appearing in download options. For example, previewXMP and preview VTT. Separate multiple views with a comma.
The value of this property will add a custom message to the download options window.
The value of this property will be the minimum user level allowed to embed attributes while downloading assets. This property must be configured before end-users can see any embedding options while selecting your download options.
The value of this property determines the maximum download threshold, in MB. The default value is 1000, or 10GB.A value of 0 eliminates any download size limitation. The threshold applies to both single or multiple asset downloads. SaaS customers must contact NetX Support to make adjustments to this setting.