The NetX Service Portal (https://service.netx.net/portals/service) provides end-users with access to the following:
Certain product downloads, including:
- Latest NetX release
- NetX I/O
- JIRA plugin (versions 6 and 7)
- Adobe CC Panel (ZXP and PKG)
- InDesign CloudLink (2015 and 2017 versions)
- Telestream Vantage (NetX supported version)
- Equilibrium MediaRich (NetX supported version)
In addition to software downloads, users can use the Uploads feature to upload logs, test assets, and/or other information that might be requested by support or account managers.
If you do not have an existing account on the Service Portal, you will need to register for one to be created before you can log in.
- To begin the registration process, click on the Register account button on the login prompt.
- Fill in the required information, and click Create Account.
- Once your registration has been submitted, you will see the message below.
- Once your account has been activated, you will receive an email notification and you will be able to login to the portal. However, you may need to be granted specific access privileges before you can see certain files in the portal. If you cannot find the files you need after a reasonable amount of time has passed, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will look into your issue.
- To locate and download files, first login to the Service Portal. Once you are signed in (and your account has been given the appropriate access privileges) you will see the products that your organization has purchased. In the example below, the end-user has purchased on on-premise license of NetX, so they are able to access the NetX upgrade packs and developer documentation.
- To download files, simply navigate to the desired file, hover over the thumbnail, and click the download button (down arrow).
- If you want to download multiple files at once, add them to a selection using the + icon, then click on the current selection button at the top right corner of the application. It will display your current selection, and you can use the Actions menu to download all of your selected files at once.