The Quick edit panel is a pop-out interface found along the righthand side of any NetX gallery. This tool allows you to edit attribute data across many assets at once, based on your current selection.
Using the quick edit panel
- Select the assets you would like to edit.
- Use the left-arrow button at the top of the righthand sidebar to open the quick edit panel. Note that if you open the quick edit panel but do not have an active selection, a message will appear directing you to create a selection.
- Choose either an attribute set or All attributes from the dropdown at the top of the panel. Only one option may be selected at a time.
- Add values for each attribute based on its custom type; use the trash can button to empty that attribute of all pre-existing values for the entire selection.
- When finished, click the Apply button.